Don’t mistake our modern dentures in Oakland for the old fashioned false teeth of the past. Our prosthetic teeth are customized to fit your mouth perfectly and feel more lifelike than ever. Plus, as a patient of Laurel Smile Dentistry, you also benefit from Dr. Sibhatu’s expertise as a prosthodontist, a specialty that focuses on rebuilding teeth and jawbone structure. With our help, you can:
- Bring back foods you’ve had to cut out due to missing teeth
- Look younger and feel better about yourself
- Improve your overall health by eating a wider variety of foods
- Enjoy new teeth that feel comfortable inside your mouth
- Smile without hesitation
Call 510-983-7444 for an appointment. Be sure to join our VIP Membership Club. We have plans that include yearly denture maintenance and relining treatments as well as plans that offer biannual implant maintenance.
Enjoy Mealtime Again With Customized Dentures
Living with missing teeth is no way to live. Not only does it limit the healthy foods you can enjoy, but it impacts your self-esteem too. We’d love to give you back your healthy-looking smile again. It will restore your confidence and allow you to sit down to a meal without worry. We offer several types of dentures:
- Partial Dentures – Our partial dentures will replace the teeth that are missing and fit comfortably next to your remaining healthy teeth.
- Traditional Dentures – These are removable dentures that can replace an entire arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw. We’ll customize your denture for your smile to ensure it has the proper fit and appearance.
- Temporary Dentures – While your permanent dentures are being created, we’ll give you temporaries you can wear in the meantime.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will snap into place on top of implants placed in your jawline. You’ll enjoy a stronger bite and better oral function.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We’ll place implants in your jaw and your dentures will be secured on top of them. They’ll function just like your natural teeth, and your jawbone strength will be like normal.
Your new smile is waiting! For dentures in Oakland, call 510-983-7444 for an appointment, if you’re a new patient. Existing patients can call 510-240-7264.