Damage to your smile can happen quickly, such as your tooth getting knocked out while playing sports. Or it can be a slow process like a neglected cavity turning into a tooth infection. Either way, you’ll need the help of a restorative dentist in Oakland to enjoy good oral health again. With the help of our experienced team, you can:
- Find relief from dental pain and discomfort
- Eat the foods you love without difficulty
- Restore your confidence in your smile
- Avoid future dental health concerns
- Look younger with a healthier-looking smile
Call us at 510-983-7444 to schedule your appointment. If it’s an emergency, we’ll get you in ASAP.
Be sure to join our VIP Membership Club if you don’t have dental insurance. You’ll get coverage on preventive care like cleanings and exams, any needed X-rays, and one emergency exam in addition to a 15 percent discount on other services. We have special options for patients with dentures or dental implants too!
Get Back Your Bite With Restorative Dental Care
Sometimes people hesitate to go to the dentist because they worry they’ll get a lecture or, worse, judgment about their teeth. That’s never the case when you are a patient of Laurel Smile Dentistry. We simply focus on giving you back your healthy, strong smile. You also benefit from Dr. Sibhatu’s experience as a prosthodontist. He has advanced training in rebuilding smiles and can restore yours.
During your appointment, we start out with an examination of your mouth with digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to determine the problem. Then we’ll recommend treatments, such as:
- Tooth Fillings – We can fill in a cavity or repair minor damage with our dental fillings.
- Dental Crowns – If you have a large filling or severely damaged teeth, we can create a dental crown that will cover up your tooth to give you back your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are somewhere between fillings and crowns, repairing the chewing surfaces of your teeth or sharp biting points.
- Dental Bridges – Replace one or several teeth in a row with a dental bridge. We can anchor it to nearby teeth or to dental implants for a stronger bite.
- Root Canals – If an infection has reached the pulp of your tooth, we’ll restore your dental health with a safe and gentle root canal.
- Partial Dentures – If you have some healthy teeth remaining, we have partial dentures that can fill the gaps in your smile.
- Traditional Dentures – We offer dentures if you need an entire arch of teeth replaced. We can secure them to implants for you to enjoy the strongest bite possible.
- Dental Implants – Secure your new teeth with implants. We offer many kinds of implants, including All-on-4® implants and mini implants. We’ll help you choose the best ones for your needs, depending on your jawbone health and other factors.
Best of all, we can create many of your restorations right here in our office with our in-house lab. In some cases, this means you won’t have to return at a later time for your permanent teeth. You can get them placed during the same appointment. It’s one of the ways we ensure you have the best experience possible.
Get the help of an experienced restorative dentist in Oakland. Call 510-983-7444 if you are a new patient, or call 510-240-7264 if you are an existing patient. You can also request an appointment online. We have Saturday appointments available!