Avoid Dental Damage With Mouthguards in Oakland
Whether you grind your teeth or struggle with sleep apnea, you need a certain type of oral appliance that will protect your smile and give you much-needed relief. At Laurel Smile Dentistry, we offer several types of mouthguards in Oakland to suit your needs. By getting a custom oral appliance made just for you, you will:
- Avoid the damage caused by grinding your teeth
- Sleep throughout the night with ease
- Prevent painful and expensive dental emergencies
- Improve your oral and overall health
Call 510-983-7444 for an appointment. Make sure you join our VIP Membership Club for coverage on preventive costs like cleanings and exams and a 15 percent discount on other services.
Protect Your Smile With Custom-Fit Mouthguards
While there are many mouthguards and oral appliance options in the store or online, they don’t compare to a custom-made mouthguard. When you visit us for your mouthguard, you can expect many benefits such as:
- Customized design that fits comfortably inside of your mouth
- Durable material that lasts longer than anything purchased from a store
- A unique oral appliance created for your specific needs
We start out with an examination to determine which kind of mouthguard you’ll need. We offer a few different kinds:
- TMJ Splint – If you have a TMJ disorder or grind your teeth, we’ll create a splint that will act as a barrier between your teeth. It will allow your jaw to heal and prevent further damage to your smile.
- Sleep Apnea Oral Appliance – If you snore or struggle with a sleep apnea disorder, our sleep apnea appliance will keep your airways open during the night. This will allow you to sleep through the night without interruption and wake up feeling refreshed.
As your partner in dental care, we invest in our patients. We use modern technology such as digital X-rays and digital impressions. By capturing impressions of your teeth digitally, you avoid trays of messy goop. It’s ideal for patients with sensitive gag reflexes!
We’d love to meet with you to discuss your options for mouthguards in Oakland. New patients can call 510-983-7444 to schedule an appointment with our team. Existing patients should call 510-240-7264. We have Saturday appointments available for your convenience.