Eat the Foods You Love With Mini Dental Implants in Oakland
If you want implants to enjoy a stronger bite but have experienced bone loss in your jaw, you’ll love our mini dental implants in Oakland. They give you similar benefits as regular dental implants, but they don’t require the same bone density. With this procedure, you will:
- Enjoy a wide range of foods you’ve been missing
- Heal faster since implant placement is less invasive
- Secure your dentures without slippery adhesive
- Feel better about your smile and overall well-being
Find out how mini implants can help you by calling 510-983-7444 for an appointment. If you don’t have insurance, join our VIP Membership Club and find ways to save. Ask about special options for dentures wearers.
Secure Your Smile With Mini Implants
If you have worn dentures for many years, you may not have the jawbone strength for dental implants, including All-on-4® implants. Our mini implants are perfect for you! You’ll regain some of your chewing power and can keep your dentures in place better. You can also expect:
- Less Invasive Procedure – Because these implants are smaller, they are easier to place in your mouth. You also won’t need a bone grafting procedure, which is sometimes required before full-size implants can be placed.
- Quicker Healing Time – We’ll need to create a smaller opening to place these smaller implants. So your healing time will take just several days instead of several months.
- Less Expensive – Mini implants are less expensive than traditional implants since the placement procedure is quicker and less involved. As a result, you’ll save on treatment.
You’ll benefit from Dr. Sibhatu’s extensive experience in rebuilding smiles and our modern dental technology. We use digital X-rays and digital scanners to capture images and impressions of your teeth easily and with greater detail. It helps us determine if this procedure is right for you, and identifies any underlying issues that need our attention.
Get your bite back with mini dental implants in Oakland. If you’re a new patient, call 510-983-7444 for an appointment. Existing patients can call 510-240-7264.