When you’ve lost teeth, you’ve also lost the tooth roots that give you a strong bite and chewing power. Our All-on-4® dental implants in Oakland give you artificial tooth roots, so you can enjoy crunchy and chewy foods comfortably again. What makes this procedure so unique is that we use four implants instead of the usual eight to attach a complete arch of replacement teeth.
Because of this, you can:
- Heal faster so you can enjoy your new teeth sooner
- Save money since we’re using fewer implants
- Expect a less complicated and quicker procedure
- Secure your dentures without them slipping out of place
- Keep your jaw strong and healthy with stimulation from the implants
Reclaim what’s missing from your smile! Just call 510-983-7444 for an appointment. Take advantage of our VIP Membership Club that can cover implant maintenance once a year and cleaning twice a year. It also offers savings of 15 percent on other dental services.
Enjoy a Stronger Bite with All-on-4® Implants
You’ll be pleased to know that more than 95% of people who have received the All-on-4® implant procedure are pleased with their results. You can feel especially confident about choosing Laurel Smile Dentistry for your treatment. Dr. Sibhatu is an experienced prosthodontist. So unlike most general dentists, he has extensive training in implant placement.
When you visit our office for this procedure, here is what you can expect:
- We take digital X-rays and a digital scan of your mouth to plan the procedure. It’s important that we confirm you have the jawbone strength for implants.
- If you are a good candidate for All-on-4 treatment, your dentist will place four implants in your mouth. Two are strategically angled for better oral function.
- When your implants are in place, we’ll give you a set of temporary dentures you can wear until your mouth fully heals. You’ll be able to smile and eat with them right away! Then you’ll return to our office for your permanent teeth.
We’ll make you as comfortable as possible while you’re here. We use a topical anesthetic that numbs your mouth so you don’t feel a thing. We also take our time to explain our process, so you understand what to expect during your appointment. Also, if we determine you don’t have the jawbone health for these implants, you may be able to receive mini dental implants as an alternative.
If you’re interested in All-on-4® implants, call 510-983-7444 for an appointment as a new patient. Existing patients can call 510-240-7264.