The sooner you get help when you’re dealing with a dental emergency, the better. An infected tooth can quickly worsen and put your oral health at risk. A broken tooth can lead to painful infection. As your emergency dentist in Oakland, we can get out of pain and restore your good oral health again. With our help, you can:
- Avoid further damage to your smile
- Feel better about your oral health
- Put a stop to your pain
- Get on the right track with your dental care
If you’re dealing with an emergency, don’t hesitate to call 510-983-7444 for help. Make sure you join our VIP Membership Club if you don’t have insurance. You’ll get coverage on preventive care with a small monthly fee, and one emergency exam per year is included with your membership. You’ll save 15 percent on other services too!
Restore Your Oral Health With Emergency Dental Care
There are very few emergencies we haven’t already handled in our office. We know how important it is to get help when you’re in pain. So we strive to see you on the same day whenever possible. Remember, our office is open on Saturdays. When you come to see us, depending on what is going on with your smile, we may provide treatments such as:
- Gum Disease Treatment – If your gums are infected, we provide several treatments that will restore your gum health.
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a cavity or slightly damaged teeth, our tooth-colored fillings will give you back your smile.
- Root Canals – An infection that has reached the pulp of your tooth requires a root canal treatment. It helps you avoid an extraction and puts a stop to your pain.
- Dental Crown – For severely damaged teeth, we’ll restore your tooth with a dental crown. We can even pair it with a dental implant if you’ve lost a tooth.
- Tooth Extraction – We strive to save your teeth whenever possible, but an extraction may be necessary to protect other healthy teeth.
Timing is important when dealing with urgent dental issues. If you need an emergency dentist in Oakland, call 510-983-7444 ASAP if you’re a new patient. Existing patients should call 510-240-7264. For non-emergencies, you can request an appointment online.