Your smile is one of your most important physical features, often the very first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express particular feelings like joy and self-confidence. If you’re dissatisfied about noticeable defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not simple to really be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Kensington, CA cosmetic dentist at Laurel Smile Dentistry can help you alter that! Our group counts on the latest innovation and techniques to change smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can speak with you about the dental problems you want to repair, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and design a customized treatment strategy to help you attain your objectives.
We offer a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, including:
- Teeth Whitening— To remove deep spots and lighten your teeth by numerous shades, absolutely nothing beats our expert bleaching systems. Our treatment is safe and reputable for providing quickly, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover tiny chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is carefully formed to make worn, damaged teeth look healthy and glowing once again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are customized to your precise specs. Positioned over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting service when you want to repair multiple dental issues and actually transform your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and making them appear too small. By adjusting a frustrating gumline, you will have a more appealing, balanced smile.
- Clear Aligners— Choose clear aligners for a faster, more comfy orthodontic service. You can straighten crooked teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by changing teeth with repairs that are secured to dental implants. You can eat what you desire and feel excellent about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to respond to any questions you have about treatment costs and financing choices to make your care more economical.
Take the first step in producing the gorgeous smile you deserve! Call us now at 510-983-7444 to visit your Kensington, CA cosmetic dentist at Laurel Smile Dentistry. Existing patients should call 510-240-7264. You can also request an appointment online.