Many adults worry about wearing metal braces when they consider pursuing orthodontic treatment. Luckily, this is no longer your only option to straighten your teeth. Our clear aligners in Oakland can address your alignment problems without anyone noticing. As a result, you will:
- Feel confident in business and social situations
- Discreetly achieve straight teeth
- Get a boost in your self-esteem about your smile
- Improve your oral health
- Fix bite problems and potentially eliminate TMJ pain
Find out if you are a candidate for ClearCorrect aligners by calling 510-983-7444 for an appointment. Make sure you sign up for our VIP Membership Club if you don’t have insurance. It’s an excellent way to get necessary preventive care coverage with a low monthly fee. You’ll also get a 15 percent discount on other services.
Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted With Clear Aligner Treatment
It’s undeniable that straight teeth are more attractive than crooked ones. However, they are healthier too. When you fix crooked, gapped, or overlapping teeth, you are giving bacteria fewer places to hide. When you come in for a consultation, we’ll start out by determining if you are a good candidate for clear aligners treatment. If you are, we’ll create impressions of your teeth so your aligners can be created. We can even show you a smile preview so you know what to expect!
We use ClearCorrect aligners that give you many unique benefits:
- Easily Removable – If you need to remove your aligners to brush your teeth, floss, or enjoy a meal, you can. They are easy to remove and put back on your teeth.
- Practically Invisible – The only ones who need to know you are straightening your teeth are you and your dentist. It’s unlikely anyone else will see you are wearing your aligners.
- Comfortable Checkups – You only see us about every six weeks for a progress update. No painful adjustments! You just move on to the next set of aligners every two weeks or so.
- Quicker Treatment Time – It takes about 12 to 18 months to complete your treatment. That’s less time than you’d spend in braces, which can take several years to straighten teeth.
While not everyone is a candidate for ClearCorrect, you’ll never know unless you visit us for an appointment. If you’re a new patient, call 510-983-7444 to see how clear aligners in Oakland can transform your smile. Existing patients can call 510-240-7264. We’re open on Saturdays!