When you trust your smile to our team at Laurel Smile Dentistry, you can feel confident that you’re in expert hands and that we’ll go above and beyond to ensure your health, comfort, and happiness.
We’re excited to announce our new dental blog where you’ll find all the latest news and tips about how to reach and maintain a better state of oral and overall health. Enjoy reading more about our practice while you stay current on what your Oakland, CA dentist can do to improve your smile!
Choose From Our Wide-Ranging Dentistry Services
At Laurel Smile Dentistry, you’ll find all the care you need to maintain a bright, healthy smile for a lifetime. We’re your trusted source for services like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, assessments, decay defense, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Obtain the gorgeous smile you’ve always desired with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while maintaining its all-natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will certainly go out of our way to provide fast relief for your unanticipated, unpleasant oral emergency circumstances.
- Clear Aligners— Delight in eating, brush and floss your teeth promptly, and straighten uneven teeth without anybody observing your braces when you pick clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long-lasting financial investment in your oral wellness and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other undesirable signs of TMJ disorder can be soothed with our customized night guard that decreases pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recover naturally.
Our caring, experienced team can offer relief to soothe any sort of nerves you have about treatment. We also wish to make your dental care more cost-effective, offering regular specials and promotions. You can pay for oral treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and you can likewise supplement the expenditures utilizing our third-party funding option, CareCredit.
We hope you visit us soon! Call us today at 510-983-7444 for an appointment with your Oakland, CA dentist at Laurel Smile Dentistry. Existing patients should call 510-240-7264. You can also request an appointment online. We look forward to meeting you!
- Monday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed